Please find attached HERE all the information regarding the upcoming District Music Festival in Anaconda April 13th and 14th! Thank you…
Congratulations Lady Falcons VB for a wonderful season…it was so much fun watching you grow through the entire season. You made the entire Twin Bridges Schools community proud…great job!
Below are some items for this week…
|Event||Opponent||Location||Leave Time||Dismiss Time||Start Time|
|8-Nov||Honor Roll Trip||N/A||Belgrade/Bozeman||8:30 a.m.||After 1st Period Roll||10:00 a.m.|
|9-Nov||JH BBB||Whitehall||TWIN – MPG||N/A||3:15 p.m.||4:00 p.m.|
|10-Nov||Veterans Day||N/A||TWIN – MPG||N/A||K-8 After Roll||8:30 a.m.|
|11-Nov||JH BBB Tourney||N/A||Churchill||8:00 a.m.||N/A||10:30 a.m.|
**Please click on JH BBB Tourney to see the schedule for the 11th! Thank you…
Greetings Twin Bridges Schools Community…I would like to give a HUGE “shout out” to our volleyball girls for their qualifying for the Western C Divisional tournament held in Manhattan Christian starting Thursday, November 2nd and running through the 4th!
Events for Volleyball:
- Tournament bracket can be found HERE
- The games on Thursday and Friday will be broadcast HERE; unfortunately with scheduling conflicts, we will not be able to broadcast Saturday as our neighbors (Bulldogs and Beavers) will be on at the same time…good luck to all teams!
- Please join us for a quick send-off THURSDAY morning at 8:20 a.m. in the main entry as our team prepares to leave for the tournament.
- To all pep band and pep bus riders/families…please note that times are ALWAYS subject to change. Please click HERE to see the pep band letter!
- You can also follow the FALCONS on Twitter at @TB_Falcons
- Early out Thursday with school dismissed and buses running at 12:30 p.m.
- Parent/Teacher conferences will run from 1:00 – 5:00 p.m. and then 5:30 – 7:00 p.m.
- NO SCHOOL THIS COMING FRIDAY!
Thank you and have a wonderful weekend…GO LADY FALCONS!!
Congratulations to all Falcon teams and student organizations for a wonderful fall season…
- Cross country…you all rocked and represented Twin Bridges HS and the community with phenomenal composure and heart! Great job all members and a “high five” to Savanna Stewart for a 10th place finish at state and FOUR straight years of being an All-State CC Athlete!
- Football…amazing job fellas; very proud of you and the way you fought throughout the season. The West is and always will be strong…your accomplishments were not unnoticed and your courage to battle every game was incredible. Thank you for your hard work!
- Volleyball…great job this season ladies; two losses in conference play is a “job well done!” We wish you the best of luck at tournaments! Let’s keep it rolling and march on to Divisionals…you’re NOT DONE YET!
- Pep band…you guys “KEEP ON ROCKIN IN A FREE WORLD”! We appreciate all your hard work and dedication to the music program AND athletic teams. See you in a couple months for basketball!
- FFA/BPA…congratulations to the students that have already competed this year at NILE; best of luck at JDAE and the upcoming regional competitions that qualify you for the state level this coming March!
- Please note that Mr. Dawson has got the SDD program up and going; of you need further information regarding speech, drama or debate…please contact Mr. Dawson as the school.
- District volleyball tournament bracket HERE
- Pep band letter for District HERE
- Link to Divisional tournament bracket HERE
Please see the schedule of some major events at Twin Bridges Schools below…
|Event||Opponent||Location||Leave Time||Dismiss Time||Start Time|
|12-Oct||VB – JV/V||Drummond||Drummond||2:15 p.m.||2:00 p.m.||5:30 p.m.|
|13-Oct||MCT||Treasure Island||MPG||N/A||N/A||6:00 p.m.|
|14-Oct||CC||N/A||Townsend||7:00 a.m.||N/A||9:00 a.m.|
|14-Oct||MCT||Treasure Island||MPB||N/A||N/A||6:00 p.m.|
|16-Oct||VB – JH (2)||Ennis||Ennis||1:30 p.m.||1:15 p.m.||3:30 p.m.|
|16-Oct||VB – C/JV/V||Ennis||Ennis||2:00 p.m.||1:45 p.m.||4:00 p.m.|
|17-Oct||JH VB||Harrison||TWIN – MAIN GYM||N/A||N/A||5:00 p.m.|
|17-Oct||VB – V||Harrison||TWIN – MAIN GYM||N/A||N/A||6:00 p.m.|
|17-Oct||Board Meeting||N/A||MT Room||N/A||N/A||7:30 p.m.|
|18-Oct||CC Dinner||N/A||Lunchroom||N/A||N/A||6:30 p.m.|
|10/20 or 10/21||FB||???||???||???||N/A||???|
|10/20 – 10/21||State CC||N/A||Helena||???||N/A||???|
|21-Oct||VB – JV/V||Lone Peak||TWIN||N/A||N/A||5:30 p.m.|
|23-Oct||JH BBB||Start Practice||Tentative||N/A||N/A||3:30 p.m.|
|10/26 – 10/28||VB/FB||Tourney/Playoffs||TBA||TBA||TBA||TBA|
**Please note times and locations can change…please visit the website often! Thank you…
In addition to the Homecoming festivities, below you will find additional sporting events with leave times and locations. Thank you…
Date Event Opponent Location Leave Time N/A Start Time
|19-Sep||JH VB||Granite||TWIN – MPG||N/A||2:15 p.m.||3:00 p.m.|
|19-Sep||VB||Granite jv/v||TWIN – Main Gym||N/A||N/A||5:00 p.m.|
|19-Sep||JH FB||Sheridan||Sheridan||6:00 p.m.||N/A||7:00 p.m.|
|20-Sep||5th Grade||Field Trip||Helena||8:00 a.m.||N/A||N/A|
|20-Sep||Admin-VAN||AD Meeting||Butte||10:00 a.m.||N/A||N/A|
|21-Sep||JH VB||Boulder||Boulder||3:00 p.m.||2:45 p.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|22-Sep||VB||Man. Christian JV/V||TWIN – Main Gym||N/A||N/A||3:00 p.m.|
|22-Sep||FB||Clark Fork||TWIN – Carroll Field||N/A||N/A||7:00 p.m.|
|23-Sep||XC||N/A||Butte||9:45 a.m.||N/A||11:00 a.m.|
|23-Sep||JH VB||N/A||Churchill (MC)||10:30 a.m.||N/A||12:30 p.m.|
|23-Sep||VB||Ennis c/jv/v||TWIN – Main Gym||N/A||N/A||4:00 p.m.|
Wow…mother nature has sure played a trick on us! Due to weather concerns, some events for Homecoming have changed…please see below!
TWIN BRIDGES FALCONS HOMECOMING 2017
PARADE THEME: AMERICAN PRIDE/SERVICE
Monday – 9/18/17
- Dress-Up Day Theme: America Monday
- Noon Activity: YEARBOOK Signing
- Afternoon Activity: Slip-n-Slide Kickball (9-12) @ approximately 2:30 p.m. – NOW WHIFFLE BALL IN THE MAIN GYM!
- Evening Activity: Powder Puff FB Game at Carroll Field 7:00 p.m. – POSTPONED TILL A BETTER DATE AND TIME WITHIN THE NEXT TWO TO THREE WEEKS!
TUESDAY – 9/19/2017
- Dress-Up Day Theme: Hero/Service Day
- Morning Activity: Paint the TB (Seniors/Freshmen) 3rd/4th Period – WILL NOW OCCUR THE SAME DAY THAT WE CHOOSE TO DO THE POWDER PUFF FOOTBALL GAME!!!
- Noon Activity: N/A
- Afternoon Activity: 9-12 Power Buff VB Game in Main Gym/Mr. FALCON; Approx. 2:00
- JH VB in the MPG vs. Granite at 3:00 p.m.
- JV/Varsity VB in the Main Gym vs. Granite at 5:00 p.m.
- JH FB @ Sheridan at 7:00 p.m. – RESCHEDULED TO THIS DATE AND TIME!
WEDNESDAY – 9/20/2017
- Dress-Up Day Theme: FOOD!
- Noon Activity: Redneck Bowling (Food DRIVE!) – INSIDE THE BUS BARN
- FAFSA Intro – Sheridan School at 6:00 p.m.
THURSDAY – 9/21/2017
- Theme: COMMUNITY DAY
- Morning Activity: Grades 7-12 in the Community providing Service – MAY BE POSTPONED/CANCELLED
- Afternoon Activity: Grades 7-12 in Community for FIRE/HURRICANE Relief – DEFINITELY POSTPONED/CANCELLED
- Art Class Paint Streets – 12:35 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. – WEATHER DEPENDENT!
- JH VB to Boulder – Game at 5:00 p.m.
- Community BBQ at the LUNCHROOM 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- Kangaroo Court (MPG) 7:00 – 8:30 p.m.
FRIDAY – 9/22/2017 - INDOOR K-12 PARADE AND PEP RALLY (WAGONS/INDOOR APPROPRIATENESS)!
- Dress-Up Theme: SPIRIT DAY (R/W/B)
- Decoration Closet OPEN – 8:30 – 10:00 a.m. (Mrs. WIsler/Mrs. Sandru)
- Noon Activity: NONE
- A.M. – Float Decorations WITH ADVISORS AND OTHER STAFF AS ASSIGNED!
- 12:30 p.m. – Parade Lineup
- 1:00 p.m. – Parade/Pep Rally (Staff and Wisler/Canterbury)
- All floats cleaned, garbage in back of WHITE TRUCK before kids leave
- JV/V VB vs. Manhattan Christian at 3:00 p.m. in the Main Gym
- Varsity FB vs. Clark Fork at 7:00 p.m. at Carroll Field
All the Falcons would like to say thank you for your support…we hope to see you at any of the activities, we truly appreciate you and all you do for Twin Bridges Schools!
Excitement is building in the air for homecoming this coming week, September 18-23. Executive student council has planned a spirit-filled week with activities and community service. Check out the schedule below and remember to cheer our fabulous Falcons to victory!
Thursday Falcon Shirt
Friday Red, Black, White and Grey
Monday, September 18
Noon-Yearbook signing party
2:30 p.m. Slip~n~Slide Kickball (HS only) Bring clothes to change into for the activity.
7:00 p.m. Powder Puff Football Game (HS only)
Tuesday, September 19
Paint the TB (wear painting clothes)
2:15 p.m.Power Buff VB in the Main Gym
3:00 p.m. JH VB in Main Gym vs. Granite
Wednesday, September 20
Noon- Redneck Bowling Bring one non-perishable food item for admission
Thursday, September 21
Morning Activity: 7-12 in community for service (Wear Falcon Shirts)
Afternoon Activity: 7-12 in community for Fire/Hurricane Relief
12:35-3:30 p.m. Art classes paint streets
5:00-7:00 p.m. Community BBQ
7:00-8:30 p.m. Kangaroo Court
Friday, September 22
Morning: Float decorations
1:00 p.m. Parade on Main Street
3:00 p.m. JV/V VB v. Manhattan Christian Main Gym
7:00 p.m. Varsity FB v. Clark Fork at Carroll Field
…And by our right, and by our might
We’ll Stand Forever!
We are excited to empower our students with their education and look forward to a successful new year.
Here’s to an AWESOME new school year filled with a warm climate, high expectations for teachers and students, and a positive attitude every where.
Please check back soon for website updates and announcements.
Good evening, Twin Bridges Schools would like to invite you to perhaps a once in a lifetime event…the upcoming August 21st total solar eclipse in south central Idaho. The school is currently gauging interest in those who might want to attend the event; if enough interest is present…the bus would leave for Roberts, Idaho at 8:00 a.m. with the partial eclipse starting around 10:30 and total obstruction by 11:33. The bus would return shortly thereafter; we would ask passengers to contribute $5 to cover the cost of the trip including the glasses that would be required to safely view. We would also ask that all children not in school or grades K-6 be accompanied by an adult. Please call the school for more info or to reserve your spot today! Thank you…